Medicina (in English)

9book Tuleutaev R.M., Urazbekov D.О., Ongarbayev K.O., Abzaliev K.B.,Rakishev B.A., Ibragimov  T.Yu.,Imammurzayev U.I., Oshakbaev А,Reconstructive operations in aortic roof  aneuryms with aortal insufficiency 

Medicina(in Russian)

9book Tuleutaev R.M., Urazbekov D.O., Ongarbayev K.O., Abzaliev K.B.,Rakishev B.A., Ibragimov T.Yu., Imammyrzayev U.I., Oshakbaev A.A.Reconstructive operations in aortic roof aneuryms with aortal insufficiency  

Biology(in English)

9book Ivashchenko A. T., Niyazova R. Ye., Atambayeva Sh.A., Pyrkova A. Yu., Aisina D.E., Yurikova O.Yu., Kondybayeva A.,Akimniyazova A., Bayzhigitova D., Bolshoy A A. miRNA: achievements, misconceptions, perspectives                         

9book Glebova T.I., KlivleyevaN.G., Saktaganov N.T., Lukmanova  G.V., Shamenova M.G., Sayatov M.H.,Ongarbayeva N.S., Kalkozhayeva M.K., Baimukhametova A.M., Amirasheva L.K.Co-circulation of influenza A and В viruses among humans in the Aral region of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the 2015-2017 epidemic seasons

9bookChunetova  Zh.Zh., Shulembaeva K.K., Abdeliyev B.Z. The genetic nature of mutational changes arising in the form-formation process of wheat       

9bookTileules Zh.B., Hamdieva O.H., Zajpanova S.B., Kojshekenova G.A., Bekmanov B.O.Analysis ofmyocilin (k'lYOC) and neurotrophin 4 (NTF4) genes in patients with glaucoma in Kazakhstan      

9book Koishybayeva S.K. State of natural feeding base of fish-breeding ponds by breeding of fmgerlingsof the pikeperch

9book Murzatayeva S.S., PeifilyevaA.V., Dzhantayeva K.B., Tuleukhanov S.T., Doskarayev B.M., Bekembetova R.A., Bekmanov B.O., Dzhansugurova L.B. Studying the lfDACE andR/X ACTN associations of polymorphism with the level of physical prepatibility of  Kazakhstan's  footballers for development of genetic and physiological methods of sports selection

9book Nurzhanova A.A.,Inelova Z.A.,Djansugurova L.B.,Nesterova S.G.,Mit N.V.,Zhubanova A.A.,Zhapbasov R.Zh.,Baizhanov M.Kh., Kapysheva U.N.,Bakhtiyarova Sh.K., KhussainovaE.M., Cherednichenko O.G., Mussaveva A.S.,Shadenova E.A., Bekmanov B.O.The problem of unutilized and banned pesticides in Kazakhstan (review)

9book Jiyenbekov A., Bigaliev A., Nurashov S., Sametova  E. Biodiversity of diatoms algae of Alakol lake and its systematics

9book Zhaylybay K.N., Medeuova G.Zh, Nurmash N.K. Rice grain quality formation depending on the mineral fertilizers dosages    

9bookTazitdinova R.AL, Beisenova R.R., Grigoryev A.I. Influence of chronic combined intoxication with zinc, copper and arsenic salts on the changes in hematologic blood indicators of rats       

9book Korotetskiy I.S., Karipbaeva R.K., Shilov S. V. Modelling the probability of emergence of multiple drug resistance in influenza virus

Biology (in Russian)

9bookGlebova T.I., Klivleyeva N.G., Saktaganov N.Т., Lukmanova G.V., Shamenova M.G., Sayatov M.H.,Ongarbayeva N.S., KalkozhayevaM.K., Baimukhametova AM., Amirasheva L.K. Co-circulation of influenza A and В viruses among humans in the Aral region of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the 2015-2017 epidemic seasons  

9bookKoyshybayeva S.K. State of natural feeding base of fish-breeding ponds by breeding of fmgerlingsof the pikeperch

Nazarbaev 2017

THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN - ELBASY

THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN

State of the Nation Address by President of Kazakhstan 

Kassym-Jomart Tokayev

gylymorda embl

banner

logo

logo