9book Suiekpayev Yertlek, Sapargaliyev Yerzhan, Bekenova Galiya, Kravchenko Mikhail., Dolgopolova Alla., Seltmann Reimar. Mineralogical and geochemical features of Satpaev Ti-Zr placer deposit, East Kazakhstan      

9book Piriverdiyev I.A., Sarbopeyeva M.D., Asadova G.Sh. Analysis of modeling and decision-making processes for drilling wells under uncertainty 

9book Tleugabulov S., Ryzhonkov D., Aytbayev N., Koishina G., Sultamurat G. The reduction smelting of metal-containing industrial wastes

9book Shepetov A.L., Sadykov T.Kh., Mukashev K.M., Vildanova L.I., Muradov A.D., Novolodskaya O.A., Alieva M.E. The Geant4 simulation of an electron-photon avalanche development in thundercloud atmosphere 

9book Zhanashev I.Zh., Namyzbayev R.K., Saparbayev E.T., Abikenova SAL, Anuarbekov K.K., Polushkin O.O. Structural-non-assuring group within the kinematic chain of self-aligning spatial three-link cam mechanisms

9book Sainova G.A., Akbasova A.D., Abdikarim G.G., Kalieva N.A., Ali Ozler Mehmet. Environmental monitoring on the landfill of solid domestic wastes of the town Kentau  

9book Sagynganova I.K., Markin V.B. The organizations of the tasks implementation in the distributed automatic control systems of heat supply stations     

9book Bekbayeva V.K., Kanayev A.T., Luo Xinze, Metaksa G.P., Zhalgassuly N. Features of the change in the physical properties of quartz in alternating electric fields  

9book Dmitriyeva E.A., Mukhamedshina D.M., Mit K.A., Lebedev L.A., Girina I.I., Fedosimova A.I., Grushevskaja E.A. Doping of fluorine of tin dioxide films synthesized by sol-gel method 

9book Beysenbayev O.K., Umirzakov S.I., Tleuov A.S., Smaylov B.M., Issa A.B., Dzhamantikov Kh., Zakirov B.S. Obtaining and research of physical and chemical properties of chelated polymer-containing microfertilizers on the basis of technogenic waste for rice seed biofortification

9book Bekbergenov D.K., Jangulova G.K., Bektur B.K. Current condition and outlooks of sustainable development of chromite underground mining at lower horizons of mines of the Donskoy mining and processing plant      

9book Shevko V.M., Aitkulov D.K., Amanov D.D., Badikova A.D., Tuleyev M.A. Thermodynamic modelling calciumcarbide and a ferroalloy formation from a system of the Daubaba deposit basalt - carbon - iron    

9book Isembergenov N.. Taissariveva K., Seidalieva U., Danilchenko V. Microprocessor control system for solar power station         

9book Kenzhaliev B.K., Surkova T.Yu., Berkinbayeva A.N., Dosymbayeva Z.D., Chukmanova M.T. To the question of recovery of uranium from raw materials  

9book Musabekova L.M., Kalbayeva A.T., Dilman V.V., Zhumataev N.S., Kurakbayeva S.D., Tauasarov B.R. Modeling of dynamical reaction-diffusion systems with multistage and non-perfect kinetics    

9book Mussina A.S., Baitasheva G. U., Myrzakhmetova N. O., Zholmaganbetova M.A., Imanova E.M., Sartayeva A.A. Highly sensitive methods for determining trace amounts of mercury in the environmental objects      

9book Sadykov R.M., Korobkin V. V. Geological input data analysis for basin modeling of the south part of Karaganda coal deposit   

9book Serykh V.I., Kopobayeva A.N. Patterns of distribution of rare metal deposits in Central Kazakhstan

9book Solonenko V.G., Makhmetova N.M, Musayev J.S., Bekzhanova S.E., Kvashnin M.Ya. The method of limiting speed when passing turnouts of railway vehicles with bogies of model ZK1     

9book Umbetov N.S., Dzhanabaev Zh. Zh., Ivanov G.S. Geometric modeling of laying geodetic lines on ruled surfaces

9book Khojibergenov D.T., Yanyushkin A.S., Ibragimova Z.A., Khozhibergenova U.D., Sherov K.T., Absadykov B.N. Drilling tool with negative drilling force value 

9book Umirzakov Ruslan, Mukhiddinov D.N. , Abdireva Mukhabbat, Ongar Bulbul. Influence on the mode of grain drying in the heat generator and combustion products        

9book Baibatsha A.B., Peng Suping, Satibekova S.B. Estimation of the physical-mechanical properties of the rocks on the degree of coal metamorphism     

9book Valeyev A.G,, Akiyanova F.Zh., Abitbayeva A.D., Khalykov Ye.Ye., Togys M.M. Development of abrasion shores of Alakol lake according to the field research materials   

9book Seitmuratova E.Y., Goiyaeva V.S., Arshamov Y.K., Baratov R.T., Dautbekov D.O., Saidasheva F.F., Seilzhanov Sh.A. Results of survey works on gold mineralization revaluation for the Zhungar-Balkhash fold belt 

9book Skrinnik L. I., Gadeev R.R. On the closing date of the .Tungar-Balkhash paleobasin         

9book Gernet M.V., Gribkova I.N., Kobelev K.V., Numukhanbetova D.E., Assembayeva E.K Bio techno logical aspects of fermented drinks production on vegetable raw materials     

9book Nikitina M.A., Chernukha  I.M., Nurmukhanbetova D.E. Principal approaches to design and optimization of a diet for targeted consumer groups  

9book Almagambetova A., Tileubay S., Taimuratova L., Seitmuratov A., Kanibaikyzy K. Problem on the distribution of the harmonic type Relay wave      

9book Absametov M.K, Adenova D.K., Nusupova A.B. Assessment of the impact of anthropogenic factors water resources of Kazakhstan 

9book Zhantasov К. T., Lavrov B.A., Zhantasova D.M., Dossaliev K.S., Ismailov B.A., Zhumadilova Zh.T. The development of a mini workshop of obtaining mixed fertilizers new range based on «ZHAMB-70»