9bookOganesyants L.A., Khurshudyan S.A., Galstyan A.G., Semipyatny V.K., Ryabova А.Е., Vafin R.R.,Nurmukhanbetova D.E., Assembayeva E.K.Base matrices - invariant digital identifiers of food products                    

9book Turovskava S.N., Galstyan A.G., Radaeva I.A., Petrov A.N., Illarionova E.M. , Ryabova A.E., Assembayeva E.K.,Nurmukhanbetova D.E.Scientific and practical potential of dairy products for special purposes

9book Mashekov S.A., Kiyanbekova L.R., Alshrynova А.M., Mashekova A.S., Smailova G.A., Urazbaeva R.E., Tussupkaliyeva E.A.The study of the quality of hot thin beams obtained by rolling on a longitudinal wedge mill       

9book Kassymkanova Kh., Jangulova G„ Bekseitova R., Miletenko N.. Baidauletova G., Turekhanova V., Zhalgasbekov Y., Shmarova I.Express-assessment of geomechanic condition of the rock massive and development methods of its strengthening and reinforcing for safe ecological developing of the fields of mineral resorces in hard mountain-geological and mining engineering conditions  

9book Kalimoldayev M.N., Рак I. Т., Baipakbayeva S. Т., Mun G.A., Shaltykova D.B., Suleimenov I.E. Methodological basis for the development strategy of artificial intelligence systems in the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 5, 2018    

9bookKabylbekov K.A., Abdrakhmanova Kh.K., Saidakhmetov P.A., Kedelbaev B.Sh., Abdraitmov R. T., Ualikhanova B.S.Calculation and visualization of the field of a coaxial cable carrying a steady current       

9book Iskakbayev A.I., Teltayev B.B., Yensebayeva G.M., Kutimov K.S.Computer modeling of creep for hereditary materials by Abel’s kernel   

9book Shokobayev N.M., Zhurinov M.Zh., Zhumabayeva D.S., Ivanov N.S., Abilmagzhanov A.Z.Development of sorption technology of rare-earth metals recovery from uranium in-situ leaching solutions        

9book Kabylbekov К.A., Abdrakhmanova Kh.K., Saidakhmetov P.A., Issayev Ye.B., Urmabaev Kh.A.Calculation and visualization of a body motion under the gravity force and the opposing drag

9book Bayeshov A., Bayeshova A.K, Abduvaliyeva U.A., Zhminov A t.Formation of ultradispersed copper powder in the cathodic space

9book Tuleshov A.K., Jomartov A.A.Determination of dissipative parameters of crank press

9book Kabylbekov K.A, Dasibekov A.D., Abdrakhmanova Kh.K., Saidakhmetov P.A., Issayev E.B., Umiashev B.A. Calculation and visualization of oscillating systems

9book Ismailova A.A., Kanaev A.T., Zhalgassidy N, Magaoya Asjan, Mamonov A.G.Technology of saline land reclamation by brown coal products

9book Anuarbekov K.K., Aldiyarova A.E., Kaipbayev E.T., Radzevicius A., Mendibayeva G. Exploitation of wastewater irrigation system (WWIS)

9book Wojcik W., Kalizhanova A.U., Kashaganova G.B., Kartbayev T.S., Doszhanova А.А., MalikovaF.U., Taurbekova A. A.Research and optimization of Bragg fiber-optic parameters      

9book Mynbayeva B.N., Miisdvbayeva K.K., Tanybayeva A.K., PatsaevaS.V., KhitndzhuaD,A., TlebaevK.B.Geological and morphological and fluorescent characteristics used in assessment of Almaty city soil contamination   

9book Raldshev B.R., Shashenko A.N., Kovrov A.S.Trends oftherock failure conceptions development        

9book Sherov K.T., Sikhimbayev M.R., Absadykov B.N., Sikhimbayeva D.R., Buzauova T.M., Korsakova N.G., Gabdysalyk R.Control's accuracy improvement and reduction of labor content in adapting of ways of metalcutting tools      

9bookErgaliyev E.K., Pirogova Т.Е.Late lower Cambrian and middle Cambrian sedimentary sections of the mayazhon and athey suits of the Shyngyz range (East Kazakhstan)  

9book Antonenko A. A., Khodzhimuratova A.T., Tugaibayeva D.B., Nurdauletova Z.Zh., Medeshova N.A.Lead-zinc karsts of shaimerden type

9book Bespayev Kh.A., Mukayeva А.Ё., Grebennikov S.I.General patterns of formation and placement and forecasting-prospecting criteria of gold ore deposits in the black shale strata of the West Kalba Belt of East Kazakhstan

9book Seitmuratova E.Yu., Zeylik B.S., Dautbekov D.O., Baratov R.T.Forecast of metallic mineral resource deposits based on the principles of shock-explosive tectonics and use of the earth remote sensing data        

9book Tretyakov A.V., Nigmatova SA., Gabitova U.B.The basic regularities of localization of Paleogene-Neogenic Kalba placer deposits (Eastern Kazakhstan)